Friday, January 25, 2013

Goodwill Hunting 1.25.13

Today was a mental f**k sort of day, so logically, I needed some retail therapy. What is my favorite place for retail therapy? That's right...Goodwill!

I think my favorite find for the day was this awesome picture frame. It is perfect for a future craft project. 


Kinda bummed that I only found one book to add to my library today, but at least its interesting...(kinda thought it would be punny to add the 'fish' bottle opener I found to this pic)


and of course...my redneck hooker tank...


The Babe came with me this time and found me a reading light for when we are in bed! LOVE



and this really cool mug, which I am totally jealous of...


You never know what you will find at a Goodwill...people get rid of the most random things (and we of course buy them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment