Saturday, January 26, 2013

Goodwill Hunting 1.26.13

uuggghhhh...I have an addiction. An addiction to Goodwill. Why does it have to be right next to the grocery store?? And why does there have to be TWO within a 10 minute driving distance? aaaahhhh...

At least I can say I spent more on the kids today...

All paper back books are $1.50...hard covers are $2.50


My kids are just as big pirate freaks as i am...

Pirate piggy bank... $1.99


Another cool picture frame for $1.99 (which I decorated in my next blog)


aaaaand of course, some new books for my library


2 comments:

  1. You're so right about the goodwill. Get all my work clothes there. Can;t beat it. Love the prices on books. Try an outlet store if you have one in your town, the books are really cheap. 10 cents for paperbacks. You have to sort through thousands in huge bins though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have an outlet out here, but these 10 cent paperbacks you speak of...I have not seen!!! I must go back! I went school shopping for my kids at the Goodwill. Spent $100 on 3 kids and got enough to clothe them for weeks!!

      Delete