Friday, December 7, 2012

Broderick Restaurant & Bar

After scouting for an upcoming video shoot downtown, we decided to try out Broderick Restaurant & Bar for lunch today...friggin AWESOME!! Menu is simple, affordable, DELICIOUS, and the portions are HUGE...I couldnt stuff it all down!



We both ordered the Johnny Cash burger. THANK YOU for a) attributing a DELICIOUS burger to Johnny Cash and b) NOT attributing something nasty to Johnny Cash. (LOVE the Johnny Cash art piece on the wall, by the way. I believe it was made by none other than the Co-Owner, and wickedly talented Steve Hamm, himself) This burger comes with pepper crusted Niman Ranch beef, topped with cheddar, applewood smoked bacon, house pickled peppers, grilled onions & scratch made BBQ sauce...AND a huge pile of fries!

We got there when they opened at 11am so the jukebox was on, but Im guessing that Broderick is an awesome venue for live music, comedy, or karaoke! The Tui and I are definitely planning a return trip to check out the night life at Broderick. I LOVE finding awesome places!!


1 comment:

  1. It was indeed a great find. I was lucky enough to be turned on to the place by one of the lead singers in my band who happens to be good friends with Steve and his wife. Unfortunately, the first day I went there, I wasn't feeling very well so I only sampled their fries. Very happy we made a return visit today to indulge in their fine and plentiful eats! Can't wait to check out the night life there for some live music!

    ReplyDelete