Thursday, December 20, 2012

Goodwill Hunting 12.20.12

Gettin Thrifty Wit It...Na na na na na nA NA,... Na na na na na nA!...You know you were singing along... ;)


We still needed a few more gifts to fulfill our gift giving experience this year so we headed back to Goodwill after work. (It is safe to say that 90% of our gifts will be from the Goodwill this year. With so many treasures for such affordable prices, one mans junk is my "omg...SCORE!!") I am thankful that I have people in my life that can appreciate this same awesomeness. 

Todays mission: find some more clothes for Logan (my oldest), maybe Wyatt (my youngest), my sister, a White Elephant gift for the E&C party, and if cool enough, something for us.

I hit the Men's T-shirt rack first. BAM!
 
Objective 1: Logan. Check.

Sac Kings T-$2.99, Vans  T/long sleeve combo $5.99, Santa Cruz T-$1.99




Objective 2: maybe Wyatt. Check


Homer T- $1.99




Objective 3: My sister. Just in case she's reading this...not gonna post it :p

Objective 4: White Elephant. aaaahahahaa. This one is so awesome. I cant wait for the party. I will put up another blog post later with our rad gift ideas (we have two White Elephants this year)


Objective 5: Us. Ooooh us. We are so awesome.  

For the Me: 

Zac Brown Concert T-$2.99, Special K, just like my daddy calls me, $0.99, and a pair of awesome jeans for $5.99 

For the Him:

One snazzy black suit jacket for $7.99 and one badass mug to add to the collection for $2.99






Twas a great day at the Goodwill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment