Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wait...what? DUDE! 12.19.12

Normally I just stick the plastic wrap and the cardboard tray together in the recycle bin, but this time an idea hit me. Use the cardboard tray for the new fire pit! ....Brilliant!

As i struggle to get the cardboard tray out of its plastic shroud, another idea hit me...make it into a shadow box! That could be so cool! maybe some flowers or some skulls for the kitchen...hmmm, hows it look on the wall?...kinda sticks out, but in a very 3-D way...I like it...oOOooo, what about the inside? the texture on the bottom of the tray is coined sized bubbles...those would make for interesting 3-D...things. Hmmm. Flip it over so its like a fatty canvas...thats kinda cool too. Hmm. What's this black stamp Id have to 2nd coat or decoupage over? 

THIS CORRUGATED FIBREBOARD HAS AN
 EDGE CRUSH TEST OF NOT LESS THAN 23#
INTERNATIONAL PAPER

ELK GROVE, CA

Elk Grove, CA? o wow! Thats local! Wait...Thats cool! My super cool water bottle company uses a company in Elk Grove to package their water! Thats awesome!!.........But wait......why would my super cool spring water company use a company in Elk grove? Do they bottle locally too?


I checked the counter for an empty bottle. Hmmm. Nestle Pure Life. Check.  3 happy stick figure people on the label. Ok. Good Food, Good Life, Nestle. yada Good to talk nestle-purelife.us yada yada NUTRITIONAL COMPASS blah blah blah Please Recycle I do! SOURCE: Public water supply, Sacramento, CA......SOURCE: Public water supply, Sacramento, CA...Sacramento, CA...Public water supply...SOURCE....omg....OMG....Sacramento water? are you kidding me?!.....Public supply...REALLY?! Son of a bitch!!...You mean Ive been drinking Sacramento water after all?...SON OF A BITCH! I thought this shit was spring water!! 

aaaahaha. That's what I get for not reading the labels. $3-ish per case for purified water bottles seems like a bitchin deal. ah...son of a bitch! I looked back at the label of the water bottle. Nestle. Pure life....awe look! Its written so pristine like with that majestic little sunburst behind it. and oh look! The happy little stick figures seem to be rejoicing at this glorious water of...of...Pure Life!! Alas! Its Purified Water: Enhanced with minerals for taste! .....You jackasses with yer tricksy little labels. Yer selling me purified SHIT water!

Lesson learned. I will spring a little extra to buy the better water. get it? hahaha..................well I thought I was punny. At least I now also have some sort of craft project at hand...or maybe just something to burn. Either way, happy ending :)







son of a bitch!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, you're a crafty bit of spunk eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gross, Sacto filth water

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink my Sac water from the tap from a refillable water bottle. Eff buying bottles.

    ReplyDelete